Alvantor 15'x15' Pop Up Winter Gazebo, Perfect Family Backyard Party Tent
Should you be stuck indoors in winter? of course not! The most satisfactory solution proposed by alvantor bubble tent. Thickened PVC panels provide all-around protection, keep warm in winter, and can increase the temperature inside the tent by at least 10 °F. Innovative fiberglass ribs pop up in a second, no assembly is needed. Upgraded plastic cover reinforces the strength & sturdiness of the frame. The patented folding technique is easy to fold down & carry. Create magical holiday memories with your loved ones in our Alvantor Bubble Tent. Gather 'round for a dreamy dinner under the stars. Experience the wonder of the great outdoors without leaving your comfort zone.
- Automatic pops-up, no assembly needed
- Portable and super lightweight for all outdoor activities
- Super clear sides provide a 540-degree viewing
- Fully enclosed keep warm in winter
- Double-side zippers for easy entry and exit
- Spacious interior shelter fits 12-15 adults
- Sturdy and durable fiberglass structure
- Windows at the top ensure ventilation
- Additional top cover for extra sun and water protection
- Carrying bag, Top Cover, Support poles, Stakes, Guylines, and Sandbags include
- Weight: 48 Ibs
- Space：12-15 Adults
- Panel：10 panel transparent PVC
- Extra Accessories：10 elongated sandbags, 20 guylines, 20 mounting stakes
- Carry Bag Diameter: 45.7"
Install & Fold Down By 1 Person
- 4 Season Suitable - In winter, you can put a heater inside and keep warm in the tent. In summer, you may put a cooler inside and feel cool & comfortable in the tent. NOTICE, please keep it far away from fire, otherwise it will be melt! & don't let the sharp goods touch the gazebo.
- Detachable Support Poles - Insert the detachable support poles to the pockets on the top to prevent collapsing in rainy days. Notice, please oblique the poles when insert them, adjust the pole to stay in the middle and upright. When inserting the end of the roof poles, please pay attention to the other side of the pole. Failure to do this may cause punctures or cuts to your gazebo.
- Windproof & Stability - To prevent your Bubble from blowing away and collapsing, make sure to properly use ALL included guylines, stakes, sandbags. Guylines are attached to the top AND bottom of every outside corner. Guylines are meant to be spread out away from the gazebo, not close to the base.
- Dos & Don’ts - Since it's hard to predict the cold temperature & snow volumn, we don't recommend to use and leave the bubble outside in freezing & snowing weather. If you expect to use the tent in freezing or snowy weather, it is required to pull ALL guylines, use top cover accessories. Without these, you may damage the roof when brushing snow off which is improper usage and not covered by warrantee.
- Tips - In cold weather, please note the clear material is FRAGILE. To prevent accidental rips, tears or other deformities, please make sure to exercise caution when removing snow from the roof. Snow should be removed ONLY by gently brushing.
We love our Bubble. The first one we bought was during Covid and it lasted through 3 Ohio winters. The weather had gotten to it and we couldn't patch it anymore. We just had to buy another one. We are looking forward to enjoying this one as well.
I'm so impress by Customer Services attend you immediate and support you.
Loved the bubble tent for use with our hot tub , but unfortunately it did not hold up to the cold temps .
We love the tent We use ss one throughout the pandemic and it made life bearable Thank you Alvantor
Easy to setup and store. Very strong tent with no poles in the middle great to host in and create a weather controlled environment outside.