- 4 Season Suitable - In winter, you can put a heater inside and keep warm in the tent. In summer, you may put a cooler inside and feel cool & comfortable in the tent. NOTICE, please keep it far away from fire, otherwise it will be melt! & don't let the sharp goods touch the gazebo.
- Detachable Support Poles - Insert the detachable support poles to the pockets on the top to prevent collapsing in rainy days. Notice, please oblique the poles when insert them, adjust the pole to stay in the middle and upright. When inserting the end of the roof poles, please pay attention to the other side of the pole. Failure to do this may cause punctures or cuts to your gazebo.
- Windproof & Stability - To prevent your Bubble from blowing away and collapsing, make sure to properly use ALL included guylines, stakes, sandbags. Guylines are attached to the top AND bottom of every outside corner. Guylines are meant to be spread out away from the gazebo, not close to the base.
- Dos & Don’ts - Since it's hard to predict the cold temperature & snow volumn, we don't recommend to use and leave the bubble outside in freezing & snowing weather. If you expect to use the tent in freezing or snowy weather, it is required to pull ALL guylines, use top cover accessories. Without these, you may damage the roof when brushing snow off which is improper usage and not covered by warrantee.
- Tips - In cold weather, please note the clear material is FRAGILE. To prevent accidental rips, tears or other deformities, please make sure to exercise caution when removing snow from the roof. Snow should be removed ONLY by gently brushing.
We set up the bubble tent today and are very happy with the 10x10 size. We look forward to stretching out the season on the deck!
Loved it - looked so pretty for the party but it was too hot inside. I think it will be great for the winter but not summer unless there's something that can cool it down.
I love everything about the tent, except for one little thing. If the windows had a screen on the outside, you could open the windows to cool it down, without letting all of the bugs in. We had a wonderful time sitting in it, but because we had opened the windows, we were soon swamped with bugs. I would still recommend it for others though.
I wanted something light weight that she could pop up and down on her own. This is an easy setup to pop up. But to put away it takes 2 people. While it’s light weight, it’s pretty heavy for her on her own. It has way more more than we expected! It’s very cute and stands out!
Best tent I ever used .... Sets up in seconds and drops in seconds!