Alvantor Clear Bubble Tent Pop Up Gazebo Outdoor Event Tent
The Alvantor pop-up bubble tent is an ideal way to keep you dry and warm during inclement weather, especially in winter. Made of super transparent PVC, specifically made to be see-through, allows a clear 540° view. The instant pop-up design is easy to set up & fold down. Best gazebo tent to enjoy stargazing, gardening, backyards, travel, parties, camping, picnics, or meetings. Last year, some event planners bought this as outdoor event tent/ party tent/ wedding tent hire and achieved good results. The Most Romantic and Unique Ideas to expend your outdoor life.
- Automatic pops-up, no assembly needed
- Portable and super lightweight for all outdoor activities
- Super clear sides provide a 540-degree viewing
- Fully enclosed keep warm in winter
- Double-side zippers for easy entry and exit
- Spacious interior shelter fits 2-15 adults
- Sturdy and durable fiberglass structure
- Windows at the top ensure ventilation
- Additional top cover for extra sun and water protection
- Carrying bag, Top Cover, Support poles, Stakes, Guylines, and Sandbags include
- Weight: 16.5 Ibs
- Space：2-3 Adults
- Panel：4 panel transparent PVC
- Extra Accessories：4 elongated sandbags, 8 guylines, 8 mounting stakes
- Carry Bag Diameter: 45.6"
- Weight: 24.2 Ibs
- Space：4-6 Adults
- Panel：6 panel transparent PVC
- Extra Accessories：6 elongated sandbags, 12 guylines, 12 mounting stakes
- Carry Bag Diameter: 41.7"
- Weight: 32 Ibs
- Space：8-10 Adults
- Panel：8 panel transparent PVC
- Extra Accessories：8 elongated sandbags, 16 guylines, 16 mounting stakes
- Carry Bag Diameter: 45.3"
- Weight: 48 Ibs
- Space：12-15 Adults
- Panel：10 panel transparent PVC
- Extra Accessories：10 elongated sandbags, 20 guylines, 20 mounting stakes
- Carry Bag Diameter: 45.7"
- 4 Season Suitable - In winter, you can put a heater inside and keep warm in the tent. In summer, you may put a cooler inside and feel cool & comfortable in the tent. NOTICE, please keep it far away from fire, otherwise it will be melt! & don't let the sharp goods touch the gazebo.
- Detachable Support Poles - Insert the detachable support poles to the pockets on the top to prevent collapsing in rainy days. Notice, please oblique the poles when insert them, adjust the pole to stay in the middle and upright. When inserting the end of the roof poles, please pay attention to the other side of the pole. Failure to do this may cause punctures or cuts to your gazebo.
- Windproof & Stability - To prevent your Bubble from blowing away and collapsing, make sure to properly use ALL included guylines, stakes, sandbags. Guylines are attached to the top AND bottom of every outside corner. Guylines are meant to be spread out away from the gazebo, not close to the base.
- Dos & Don’ts - Since it's hard to predict the cold temperature & snow volumn, we don't recommend to use and leave the bubble outside in freezing & snowing weather. If you expect to use the tent in freezing or snowy weather, it is required to pull ALL guylines, use top cover accessories. Without these, you may damage the roof when brushing snow off which is improper usage and not covered by warrantee.
- Tips - In cold weather, please note the clear material is FRAGILE. To prevent accidental rips, tears or other deformities, please make sure to exercise caution when removing snow from the roof. Snow should be removed ONLY by gently brushing.
This has been the best purchase in a long time! It’s fun, great quality and very durable! It hasn’t disappointed me! Photo taken 8000 feet above sea level! Looking to purchase more!
The igloo extends our time outdoors in the winter. We have a propane heater inside. Some snow removal is necessary to keep the weight off of the top. It's a lot of fun hanging out in the igloo at night with our solar and laser lights on. Would highly recommend this product.
I am more than satisfied with this product. It came quickly. Because of the size, we needed a ladder to install the poles that go across the top. It went up relatively quickly and it was easy to install the poles across the top. We have a small propane heater inside which keeps it comfortable. I have a bar with 4 stools and two oversized chairs in my bubble tent.
Arrived quickly. Zippers are poorly designed. This iwill not last 2 seasons. Expensive for the quality. Will not return but mostlikely will not recommend.