- 4 Season Suitable - In winter, you can put a heater inside and keep warm in the tent. In summer, you may put a cooler inside and feel cool & comfortable in the tent. NOTICE, please keep it far away from fire, otherwise it will be melt! & don't let the sharp goods touch the gazebo.
- Detachable Support Poles - Insert the detachable support poles to the pockets on the top to prevent collapsing in rainy days. Notice, please oblique the poles when insert them, adjust the pole to stay in the middle and upright. When inserting the end of the roof poles, please pay attention to the other side of the pole. Failure to do this may cause punctures or cuts to your gazebo.
- Windproof & Stability - To prevent your Bubble from blowing away and collapsing, make sure to properly use ALL included guylines, stakes, sandbags. Guylines are attached to the top AND bottom of every outside corner. Guylines are meant to be spread out away from the gazebo, not close to the base.
- Dos & Don’ts - Since it's hard to predict the cold temperature & snow volumn, we don't recommend to use and leave the bubble outside in freezing & snowing weather. If you expect to use the tent in freezing or snowy weather, it is required to pull ALL guylines, use top cover accessories. Without these, you may damage the roof when brushing snow off which is improper usage and not covered by warrantee.
- Tips - In cold weather, please note the clear material is FRAGILE. To prevent accidental rips, tears or other deformities, please make sure to exercise caution when removing snow from the roof. Snow should be removed ONLY by gently brushing.
It is beautiful but be careful opening it. It almost broke my thumb when it popped open. I love the product and worth the wait. Been waiting over a year to get one! thumb
First let me state I love love love this tent! However, I’m upset that water is seeping through the sides of this tent. If it wasn’t for this I would definitely give it a 5 star review. I’m looking to replace this one ASAP. I purchase it for my business but can’t use it if water is coming through
Great for early spring amazing thing is crystal clear let the box warm up inside of your house at least a day the You don’t wanna tear the clear vinyl the vinyl is stiff when cold I actually put the whole box in my bathroom and put on the heater for about an hour and then after having it come up to room temperature for about 24 hours
It was perfect for Mother's Day, even on a very windy day. It tied down well. And although I did not use all the attachments, it was wonderful. However, I will need to master the breakdown of it. But we Loved it!