Alvantor 12'x12' Clear Bubble Tent, Extend Your Hot Tub Season
Are you tired of your hot tub being relegated to only the warmer months of the year? Say goodbye to seasonal limitations and hello to year-round relaxation with the Alvantor Bubble Tent. An ideal way to keep your hot tub rain and snowless during inclement weather. It comes with top windows to maximize airflow while still keeping you dry. We give away a waterproof top cover, if you use the tent in rainy days, please don't forget to use it. Innovative fiberglass ribs pop up in a second, no assembly is needed. Upgraded plastic cover reinforces the strength & sturdiness of the frame. If you think that this 12'x12' Bubble Tent is only suitable for hot tubs or jacuzzi, you are completely wrong; it's also an excellent choice for holidays. Whether you're taking the kids for a picnic amidst beautiful scenery, or having a dinner or family party under the starry sky with your loved ones, this tent can greatly enhance your outdoor experience.
- Automatic pops-up, no assembly needed
- Portable and super lightweight for all outdoor activities
- Super clear sides provide a 540-degree viewing
- Fully enclosed keep warm in winter
- Double-side zippers for easy entry and exit
- Spacious interior shelter fits 8-10 adults
- Sturdy and durable fiberglass structure
- Windows at the top ensure ventilation
- Additional top cover for extra sun and water protection
- Carrying bag, Top Cover, Support poles, Stakes, Guylines, and Sandbags include
- Weight: 32 Ibs
- Space:8-10 Adults
- Panel:8 panel transparent PVC
- Extra Accessories:8 elongated sandbags, 16 guylines, 16 mounting stakes
- Carry Bag Diameter: 45.3"
How to Install And Fold Down Alone
- 4 Season Suitable - In winter, you can put a heater inside and keep warm in the tent. In summer, you may put a cooler inside and feel cool & comfortable in the tent. NOTICE, please keep it far away from fire, otherwise it will be melt! & don't let the sharp goods touch the gazebo.
- Detachable Support Poles - Insert the detachable support poles to the pockets on the top to prevent collapsing in rainy days. Notice, please oblique the poles when insert them, adjust the pole to stay in the middle and upright. When inserting the end of the roof poles, please pay attention to the other side of the pole. Failure to do this may cause punctures or cuts to your gazebo.
- Windproof & Stability - To prevent your Bubble from blowing away and collapsing, make sure to properly use ALL included guylines, stakes, sandbags. Guylines are attached to the top AND bottom of every outside corner. Guylines are meant to be spread out away from the gazebo, not close to the base.
- Dos & Don’ts - Since it's hard to predict the cold temperature & snow volumn, we don't recommend to use and leave the bubble outside in freezing & snowing weather. If you expect to use the tent in freezing or snowy weather, it is required to pull ALL guylines, use top cover accessories. Without these, you may damage the roof when brushing snow off which is improper usage and not covered by warrantee.
- Tips - In cold weather, please note the clear material is FRAGILE. To prevent accidental rips, tears or other deformities, please make sure to exercise caution when removing snow from the roof. Snow should be removed ONLY by gently brushing.
I was completely thrilled to have this tent. I use it for my Luxury Picnic business and get compliments on it all the time. Since I've been using it, its stood up great in the wind and rain. Not a drop of water inside. That is until now. There's a small tear in the plastic, one of the ropes ripped off the side and the bag zipper broke. I'm also not sure how people are getting the screen doors on the tents.
I love it!!!!!! Very roomy, it can fit a luxury picnic table with room to relax & watch the sunset. I plan on purchasing another one hopefully soon!!
Great for early spring amazing thing is crystal clear let the box warm up inside of your house at least a day the You don’t wanna tear the clear vinyl the vinyl is stiff when cold I actually put the whole box in my bathroom and put on the heater for about an hour and then after having it come up to room temperature for about 24 hours
It was perfect for Mother's Day, even on a very windy day. It tied down well. And although I did not use all the attachments, it was wonderful. However, I will need to master the breakdown of it. But we Loved it!
No dislike fit comfortably in our backyard