Starry Sky Bed Tent for Kids, Perfect transition from crib to twin bed
Alvantor Kids Bed Tent are the super fun pop up tents that give your child their own private world. Children can enjoy protection from the dark, closet monster and other scary things that come out at night. Fits all twin beds, and even works on bunk beds. To store them away, just fold and return to the carrying bag. If your child sensitive to sound and light or wants some privacy when share space with the annoying siblings. This tent will be a great gift for birthdays, holidays or special occasions.
- Easy set up and take down;
- Durable Fiberglass Frame,no collapsed, no bent, no leans off, no unstable;
- Used with your existing mattress, no need attached to the bed frame;
- Made with blockout fabric which is breathable and soft;
- Easy to clean and machine washable;
- Folds to a compact size for easy storage;
- Hook inside for hanging lamp;
- Pocket inside, great for phones or storage;
- Double sided zippers for easy opening and closing of windows and doors;
- Two gates on both sides, plus two meshed covered windows to control ventilation and light;
- Available in two colors, purple and pink;
Would be way better if the opening is switched to drape from the top. The Velcro broke after the tugging of the mattress.
Our five-year old loves this addition to her bunk bed. Easy to assemble and install. Cozy and dark for nighttime burrowing.
easy to set up, fits bed well, STARS DO NOT GLOW.
I bought this bed tent for my 7 year old who is afraid of the dark. He was having trouble sleeping almost every night and not even a night light would help. But, since we bought this tent, my son has been sleeping well and through the night. It was easy to assemble and seems like a good value for the money compared to other tent beds I looked at. We ordered the purple one, but it looks more like a deep blue color. So far, Im happy with my purchase!
?The side pole insert had a hole on the outside. This is also not as pictured, It does not cover the length of a twin bed, only 3/4?