Alvantor Pop Up Mosquito Net Bed Tent, Making Your Bed A Bug-Free Zone
Our amazing pop up mosquito net is full of features and perfect for everyday use. Set it on top of your bed frame or box spring, or just on the floor, slip a mattress inside. Durable pop-up flexible ribs and fiberglass rods help this tent keep its shape and stability. Made of high-density mesh, 360-degree protection from mosquitoes and other insects. 4 large mesh windows provide excellent ventilation. Pop up flexible ribs frame make it easiest assembly and lightest sleeping tent on the market, only 4 lbs. Used with your existing mattress, need no attached to the bed frame, or even used by itself as a privacy tent with floor anywhere.
- Easy set up and take down;
- Durable Fiberglass Frame,no collapsed, no bent, no leans off, no unstable;
- Used with your existing mattress, no need attached to the bed frame;
- Made with blockout fabric which is breathable and soft;
- Easy to clean and machine washable; Folds to a compact size for easy storage;
- Two gates on both sides, plus two meshed covered windows to control ventilation and light;
- Hook inside for hanging lamp; Pocket inside, great for phones or storage;
- Double sided zippers for easy opening and closing of windows and doors;
- Available in two sizes,twin size and full size;
- Available in two colors, navy and pink;
Ive only had these for 3 days; but I like them so far. I have toddler twins that share a room and have outgrown their cribs due to climb and falls. Enter these tents. We are all sleeping again and I am grateful.
6 & 1/2 year old Granddaughter loves it!
I absolutely love this!! It was easy to assemble, love the color, the idea of it. Works great. It was just a little hard to put on a full bed by myself but once it was on it was a good fit all around.
This product is not just a pop up like similar tents. It took me some time to set it up. Its nice and roomy, including height inside. No hitting your haed on the tent. It keeps brown recluse out. I saw one on the mesh outside.
My problem is it doesnt stand up and stay. The ends tend to fall back depending on where you lay. The whole tent has to be readjusted because of movement. A small price to pay, I guess just for the room to move.
It got here on time and is what it says. I love it.