Alvantor Clear Bubble Tent Pop Up Gazebo Multifunctional Family Tent For Holiday
The Alvantor pop-up bubble tent is an ideal way to keep you dry and warm during inclement weather, especially in winter. Made of super transparent PVC, specifically made to be see-through, allows a clear 540° view. The instant pop-up design is easy to set up & fold down. Best gazebo tent to enjoy stargazing, gardening, backyards, travel, parties, camping, picnics, or meetings. Last year, some event planners bought this as an outdoor event tent/ party tent/ wedding tent hire and achieved good results. Create magical holiday memories with your loved ones in our Alvantor Bubble Tent. Gather 'round for a dreamy dinner under the stars. Experience the wonder of the great outdoors without leaving your comfort zone.
- Automatic pops-up, no assembly needed
- Portable and super lightweight for all outdoor activities
- Super clear sides provide a 540-degree viewing
- Fully enclosed keep warm in winter
- Double-side zippers for easy entry and exit
- Spacious interior shelter fits 2-15 adults
- Sturdy and durable fiberglass structure
- Windows at the top ensure ventilation
- Additional top cover for extra sun and water protection
- Carrying bag, Top Cover, Support poles, Stakes, Guylines, and Sandbags include
- Weight: 16.5 Ibs
- Space：2-3 Adults
- Panel：4 panel transparent PVC
- Extra Accessories：4 elongated sandbags, 8 guylines, 8 mounting stakes
- Carry Bag Diameter: 45.6"
- Weight: 24.2 Ibs
- Space：4-6 Adults
- Panel：6 panel transparent PVC
- Extra Accessories：6 elongated sandbags, 12 guylines, 12 mounting stakes
- Carry Bag Diameter: 41.7"
- Weight: 32 Ibs
- Space：8-10 Adults
- Panel：8 panel transparent PVC
- Extra Accessories：8 elongated sandbags, 16 guylines, 16 mounting stakes
- Carry Bag Diameter: 45.3"
- Weight: 48 Ibs
- Space：12-15 Adults
- Panel：10 panel transparent PVC
- Extra Accessories：10 elongated sandbags, 20 guylines, 20 mounting stakes
- Carry Bag Diameter: 45.7"
Install & Fold Down By 1 Person
- 4 Season Suitable - In winter, you can put a heater inside and keep warm in the tent. In summer, you may put a cooler inside and feel cool & comfortable in the tent. NOTICE, please keep it far away from fire, otherwise it will be melt! & don't let the sharp goods touch the gazebo.
- Detachable Support Poles - Insert the detachable support poles to the pockets on the top to prevent collapsing in rainy days. Notice, please oblique the poles when insert them, adjust the pole to stay in the middle and upright. When inserting the end of the roof poles, please pay attention to the other side of the pole. Failure to do this may cause punctures or cuts to your gazebo.
- Windproof & Stability - To prevent your Bubble from blowing away and collapsing, make sure to properly use ALL included guylines, stakes, sandbags. Guylines are attached to the top AND bottom of every outside corner. Guylines are meant to be spread out away from the gazebo, not close to the base.
- Dos & Don’ts - Since it's hard to predict the cold temperature & snow volumn, we don't recommend to use and leave the bubble outside in freezing & snowing weather. If you expect to use the tent in freezing or snowy weather, it is required to pull ALL guylines, use top cover accessories. Without these, you may damage the roof when brushing snow off which is improper usage and not covered by warrantee.
- Tips - In cold weather, please note the clear material is FRAGILE. To prevent accidental rips, tears or other deformities, please make sure to exercise caution when removing snow from the roof. Snow should be removed ONLY by gently brushing.
We are using this for our business on the Lake Norman and the customers love it.
I unfortunately care too much for my outside, Americana agave that is at risk in my NC plant zone. I successfully utilized a 6 X 6 Alvantor tent last winter and had to move this growing succulent into the 10 X 10 tent this year. The tent is easy to open and position. I feel that the videos and instruction on the top poles and guy lines were helpful. It has already rained and the additional top cover prevented any leakage. I place incandescent string lights inside the tent at night to add heat and have purchased the sun shade sails to line the walls for when a few of our November days jump up to 70 degrees following the 30 degree nights.
This tent is the perfect solution and THANK YOU Alvantor!
Quality, durable, clean, well packaged. Easy to install (2 people, 10 minutes). Be careful when you unclick the strap and it explodes open cause it will *knock you out* lol, but it's to be expected with how you condense it into the travel case. There was no plastic odor, and the wrinkles smoothed out within a day or so. I got solar twinkle lights and it's adorable and cozy and so warm even on chilly lakeside fall days. Can't wait for winter and being able to enjoy the lake from the bubble! Get it, it's so worth it. My neighbors love it as well
I LOVE my 12X12 Bubble Tent. It is made well. The zippers and seams are very strong. It has not been super cold here yet, but I have no doubt that I'll be able to use it comfortably in the winter here in Michigan. I have a small ceramic heater in the tent and it heats it up and it holds the heat in.